Say hello to our “No Bake Peanut Butter Cups” made with our Chocolate Goodness Mix. Carefully crafted with mothers and their village in mind! Use this delectable mixture to create a variety of delicious and nutrient-packed meals and snacks to satisfy cravings while providing valuable health benefits, including these PB Cups.
Enjoy the rich and comforting flavour of cocoa together with Ginseng Root "Ren Shen" to enhance vitality, promote overall well-being and inner strength. Whether it's a cozy couch day on your period, a hunger-striking moment during pregnancy, or a nourishing boost for lactation, add this wholesome chocolatey goodness. Bonus: the kids will love these too!
- 1 packet of @thegoldenmonth Lactation Chocolate Balls
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 90g melted coconut oil
- 120g peanut butter
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted vegan chocolate (we love @noshufoods 97% Sugar Free Dark Baking Chips)
- A few pinches of sea salt
- Extra peanuts
- Prepare the ball mixture as directed on the packet, prior to rolling into balls.
- Using a mini silicon cupcake mould (or moulding with your hands), mould the mixture into 12-16 mini cups & using your thumb and fingers, create an indent in the centre for the peanut butter filling.
- To prepare the filling, simply mix the 3 ingredients together in a bowl then using a spoon, carefully spoon the mixture into the centre of the chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Allow the tarts to cool & firm up in the freezer for approximately 15 minutes before drizzling with melted chocolate and a pinch of salt.
Great as a middle of the night breastfeeding snack, a nibble on the go, or handbag snack, or for your kids (if you’re willing to share!)