Make these easy no-bake Chocolate Nut Bars using our Chocolate Goodness Mix. Carefully crafted with mothers and their village in mind! Use this delectable mixture to create a variety of delicious and nutrient-packed meals and snacks to satisfy cravings while providing valuable health benefits, including these Chocolate Nut Bars.
- 1 x packet of our Chocolate Goodness Mix
- 1/2 cup desiccated or shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup nut butter or nut butter alternative
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 12 pitted medjool dates
- 100g Vegan chocolate ( 95% or 97% Sugar Free @noshufoods Choc Chips)
- In a food processors, blitz the Chocolate Goodness Mix, chia seeds and coconut together for 20 seconds.
- Add in the dates, nut butter and maple syrup and continue to processes until the mixture is well combine.
- Press the mixture into the tin of a lines baking tray and place in the freezer to chill for around 1 hour.
- After an hour remove the tin from the freezer & slice the bar mixture into 12 or more pieces.
- Melt the chocolate & drizzle on top of the bars. Cool to set & Voilà!