If you know, you KNOW. Our famous and ever popular Caramel Slice was an absolute favourite amongst mothers, and now you too can make it at home using our Chocolate Goodness Mix.
Carefully crafted with mothers and their village in mind! Use this delectable mixture to create a variety of delicious and nutrient-packed meals and snacks to satisfy cravings while providing valuable health benefits, including these Caramel Slice.
Oozy, gooey, decadently delicious and easy-to-make!
- 1 packet of Chocolate Goodness Mix
- 4 tbs peanut butter
- 6 tbs maple syrup
- 6 tbs coconut oil
- 100ml maple or date syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 block vegan dark chocolate
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- Add all other ingredients and mix through
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and press the base mix in with your hands until flat and smooth
- Mix peanut butter and date/maple syrup together until smooth and well combined
- Pour on top of the base layer and smooth down (pro tip: want it extra gooey? (who doesn't!) add maple until preferred texture
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave or on a double boiler until melted and shiny (be careful not to split it)
- While still hot, drizzle on top of caramel layer gently to form a smooth layer (try to avoid smoothing down with a spatula)
- Pick up the tray and drop it a couple of times on the bench to remove any air pockets
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes, remove and slice into squares.